ИНЖЕНЕРНАЯ ГЕОЛОГИЯ. ГИДРОГЕОЛОГИЯ. ГЕОКРИОЛОГИЯ
Geoekologiya, 2021, Vol. 2, P. 41-48
G. P. Postoev
Sergeev Institute of Environmental Geoscience, Russian Academy of Sciences, Ulanskii per., 13, str.2, Moscow, 101000 Russia
Dissipative geological structures (DGS) are formed under the basement in the local zone of the ground base, the parameters of which are consistent with the width of the basement. DGS interact with the basement; they receive its pressure and transmit it depending on the initial expansion pressure at the particular soil massif points in accordance with the Coulomb-Mohr law, to the boundary shells of the arising DGS. The development of DGS main stresses occurs in them, controlling the process of pre-limit deformation of the soil basement and preparation of the limit state. The equations of the threshold state of the soil mass’ for strip and round foundation are obtained. Critical values of pressure and foundation settlement are calculated.
Keywords: strip foundation, round foundation, limit state equations, critical pressure and deformation, ground foundation, dissipative geological structures
1. Demin, A.M. Opolzni v kar'erakh: analiz i prognoz [Landslides in open-cut mines: analysis and forecast]. Moscow, GEOS Publ., 2009, 79 p. (in Russian)
2. Ivanov, Yu.K., Konovalov, P.A., Mangushev, R.A., Sotnikov, S.N. Osnovaniya i fundamenty rezervuarov [Bases and foundations of tanks]. Moscow, Stroiizdat Publ., 1989, 223 p. (in Russin).
3. Ol'khovatenko, V.E., Timofeev, S.S. Nelineinaya model' gruntovogo osnovaniya [Nonlinear model of soil basement]. Inzhenernaya geologiya, 1992, no. 6, pp. 96-106. (in Russian)
4. Pisarenko, G.S., Agarev, V.A., Kvitka, A.L., Popkov, V.G., Umanskii, E.S. Soprotivlenie materialov [Strength of materials]. Kiev, Vishcha shkola Publ., 1973, 672 p. (in Russian)
5. Postoev, G.P. Dissipativnye struktury v gruntovom massive na primere formirovaniya glubokikh opolznei [Dissipative structures in soil massif by the example of deep landslides formation]. Inginernaya geologiya, 2018, vol. XIII, no. 3, pp. 54-61. (in Russian)
6. Postoev, G.P. Modeli mekhanizma formirovaniya i rascheta provalov zemnoi poverkhnosti nad podzemnymi polostyami [Models of formation mechanism and calculation of the surface sinkholes over underground cavities]. Geoekologiya, 2020, no. 4, pp. 36-47. (in Russian)
7. Postoev, G.P., Kazeev, A.I., Kuchukov, M.M. Fizicheskie zakony raspredeleniya davleniya v geologicheskoi srede [Physical laws of pressure distribution in the geological environment], Geoekologiya, 2020, no. 6, pp.22-31. (in Russian)
8. Nicolis, G., Prigogine, I. Self-organization in non-equilibrium systems: from dissipative sructures to order through fluctuations. New York, J. Wiley & Sons, 1977.