INZHENERNAYA GEOLOGIYA. GIDROGEOLOGIYA. GEOKRIOLOGIYA
Already have a Username/Password for Geoekologiya?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required for submitting items online, and for checking the status of current submissions.
Dear authors and readers of Geoekologiya journal!
We are grateful to you for your interest to our journal.
Manuscripts submitted for the publication in this journal should be strictly in line with “Rules for authors” approved by the Nauka Publishers. Submitted manuscript will be considered by the editorial board only after the acceptance of publishing conditions and signing the copyright license by the author.
The editorial board will reject your manuscript in case:
- the manuscript does not meet the requirements listed below;
- the author(s) did not signed the copyright license;
- the author(s) did not submit the permission to publish from the employing institution provided the paper is the product of performing his (their) business task (duties).
The editorial board of the journal has the exclusive right to accept or reject the paper both for formal and scientific reasons. The decision rendered by the editorial board is final.
All submitted manuscripts are liable to the compulsory peer review process.
The author(s) is (are) informed about the editorial board decision about acceptance/required revision/rejection of the paper no later than in 10 calendar days after rendering the editorial decision. The manuscripts are not returned to the author(s).
In case the paper is returned to author(s) for revision, the date of paper receipt by the Editorial Board is counted from the date of paper receipt in the final form.
If the manuscript is returned to the author(s) for revision, this does not mean that the paper is accepted for publication. The revised version of the manuscript should be resubmitted to the editorial board in the full form.
The publisher reserves the right to shorten manuscripts and to edit them.
The proof reading of the accepted version of manuscript should be done by the author in terms indicated by the publishers. No additional corrections are allowed in the proof read paper.
The author(s) is (are) responsible for the scientific content and reliability of published data, as well as for keeping state and trade secrets.
The journal publishes theoretic and methodical papers containing the data of original research carried by the author(s) with the reference to the present-day publications and previously not published anywhere. Papers covering the following topics are considered:
- regularities of geoenvironment changes under the influence of anthropogenic factors;
- combined assessment of geoenvironmental risk and zoning of territory;
- catastrophic geological processes and their intensification upon technogenic impact on the environment;
- geological risk of allocating engineering structures of high geologic hazard; the basic principles of safe functioning natural-technogenic systems;
- contamination of subsurface and surface water, soils, and rocks;
- geoenvironmental problems of safe disposal of radioactive and hazardous waste;
- geological fundamentals of engineering protection of territories from hazardous natural and technonatural processes.
Geoekologiya journal also publishes papers dealing with soil and rock engineering, soil and rock mechanics, geodynamics, regional engineering geology, hydrogeology and geocryology, methods of engineering geological, hydrogeological and geocryological survey and studies.
The papers submitted to the journal should meet the following rules:
1. General comments.
- For manuscript consideration, the following documents should be e-mailed to the editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org:
1.1.1. Warrant (expert conclusion) from the employer institution, where the described research was carried out (in .doc or .pdf format).
1.1.2. The license agreement between the author(s) and Nauka Publishers filled and signed by the authors) (in .pdf format).
1.1.3. The manuscript text should contain the following items:
- UDC code
- Title of paper
- Surname and initials of each author
- The list of affiliations and postal addresses for each author
- E-mail of corresponding author
- Abstract (in Russian)
- Key words
- The main body of structured text
- References (in Russian)
1.1.4. Tables in .doc or .xls format;
1.1.5. Figures in separate files in .jpg or .tif format with resolution no less than 300 dpi;
1.1.6. Figure captions in .doc format;
1.1.7. Paper title, authors, affiliations, abstract, key words, and references in English in .doc format
1.1.8. Data about each author (first name, second name, surname, affiliation, position, e-mail, telephone) with the corresponding author indicated.
1.2. The names of each file should begin with the author surname. Files should be e-mailed to: email@example.com:
1.3. Two paper copies of the signed license agreement should be submitted.
1.4. The manuscript should be submitted either in paper or in .pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org:
The text should be edited thoroughly and signed by each author.
2. Manuscript Structure
2.1. Block 1. In Russian, in the following order: UDC code, paper title, author(s), full affiliation, postal address, e-mail for all authors; abstract (according to GOST 7.9-95); key words.
2.1.1. Abstract volume: 150-200 words, 5-15 key words. Abstract should be an independent information source. Abstract should be concise and informative, it should reflect the main paper content and follow the paper structure.
2.2. Block 2. The data in English in the same order.
2.2.1. English translation should be done professionally, in good English. The use of internet translation service is prohibited.
2.2.2. The authors should pay particular attention to English abstract, because it serves the only source of information about the paper for English-speaking readers.
2.2.3. English abstract of 300-350 words in size (about one printed page) should be written in good English. It should be submitted as a separate file.
2.3. Block 3. Full text body in Russian. If applicable, the paper should be divided into: introduction describing the research aim and tasks; methods and techniques; objects of the study; research results and discussion; conclusion, references. All manuscript pages should be numbered.
2.4. Block 4. REFERENCES in Russian should be formatted according to GOST: 7.82-2001; 7.1-2003; 7.0.5-2008. See 3.7 for examples.
2.5. Block 5. REFERENCES in English should be spelled in Roman alphabet according to international transliteration rules and submitted in a separate file. See 3.8 for examples of reference list formatting.
2.6. The unpublished data belonging to other researchers (evidence, maps, analyses, etc.) may be used on permission only, and indicated in the text (e.g., published on permission of A.A. Petrov).
3. Paper formatting
3.1. The maximal paper size is 40 000 characters with spaces (1 author’s sheet). The optimal paper size should include 10-15 pages, 5-7 figures, and 3-5 tables.
3.2. Formatting example:
ВЛИЯНИЕ СОВРЕМЕННЫХ ТЕКТОНИЧЕСКИХ ДВИЖЕНИЙ НА СТРОИТЕЛЬСТВО ПОДЗЕМНЫХ СООРУЖЕНИЙ
О.Ю. Александров*, П.В. Захаров**
*АО Институт «Гидропроект», почтовый адрес с индексом, E-mail
** Институт динамики геосфер РАН, почтовый адрес с индексом, E-mail
Поступила в редакцию 1.03.2016 г.
После исправления 5.08.2016 г.
The abstract listing the research results should follow.
Ключевые слова: ааааааааааааа, ббббббб.
3.3. It is not recommended to include more than 3 authors in one paper.
3.4. The manuscript should be submitted in Word format (.doc), 12 font size, 1.5 interline spacing, 20 mm for top and bottom margins, 25 mm for left margin, and 1.5 mm for right margin.
3.5. Fonts: Times New Roman, for the text body; Symbol (for Greek symbols), MathematicalPi2 (for hand-written and gothic symbols).
3.6. The paper is followed by the list of references in the alphabetic order (first, papers published in Russian, next, papers in other languages in Roman alphabet order). Unpublished works and reports should not be included in the reference list.
3.7. References in the text are given as a number in brackets according to their position in the reference list, e.g., , [2, 3, 7].
3.7.1. References to articles in journals should include the following: Surnames and initials of all authors (italics), Article title, Journal title, year, volume, number of journal, pages:
- Белов Б.Б. Тектоника Кавказа // Геотектоника. 2001. № 2. С. 17–31.
- Smith S.S. Tectonics of Japan // Tectonophysics. 1997. V. 276. P. 139–161.
3.7.2. References to the articles in the collection of articles (meeting papers, abstract volumes, proceedings, etc.) should provide the following in formation: Surnames and initials of authors (italics), Article title, Proceedings title, place and name of Publishers, year, volume, pages:
- Белов Б.Б. Вулканизм Южного Урала // Вулканизм Урала / Ред. И.И. Иванов. СПб.: Наука, 2002. С. 73–85.
- Smith S.S. Ophiolites of Asia / Jonson J.J. (ed.) // Ophiolites. 2005. P. 599–614.
3.7.3. Reference to the collection of articles as a whole:
- Вулканизм Урала / И.И. Иванов (ред.). СПб.: Наука, 2005. 711 с.
3.7.4. Books: Surnames and initials of all authors (italics), Book title, City, Publishers, year, volume, number of pages:
- Жеваго В.С. Геотермия и термальные воды Казахстана. Алма-Ата: Наука, 1972. 253 с.
3.8. REFERENCES in English
3.8.1. References to books: Author(s), Title (transliteration in italics), [Title translation into English in brackets], place of issue – Moscow, St. Petersburg, Publishers, translation in case of organization (Moscow St. Univ.) or transliteration in case of the proper name of publisher: GEOTAR-Media Publ., Nauka Publ.
- Nigmatulin R.I. Dinamika mnogofaznykh sred [Dynamics of multiphase media]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1987. Pt. 1, 464 p. (in Russian).
- Latyshev, V.N. Tribologiya rezaniya. Kn. 1: Friktsionnye protsessy pri rezanie metallov [Tribology of Cutting, Vol. 1: Frictional Processes in Metal Cutting], Ivanovo, Ivanovskii Gos. Univ., 2009. 440 p.
3.8.2. For references to Russian journal articles, the following schemes may be applied:
- authors (transliteration), title of article (transliteration), [Title translation into English in brackets], title of the Russian source (transliteration in italics), Issue data with designations in English:
- Kharlamova T.L. Motivatsionnye osnovy effektivnoy raboty predpriyatiya [Motivational basis for the effective work of an enterprise]. Ekonomika i upravlenie, 2006, no. 3, pp. 100-102.
3.8.3. Reference to the article published on internet:
- Kontorovich A.E., Korzhubaev A.G., Eder L.V. [Forecast of global energy supply: Techniques, quantitative assessments, and practical conclusions]. Mineral'nye resursy Rossii. Ekonomika i upravlenie, 2006, no. 5. (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.vipstd.ru/gim/content/view/90/278/). (Accessed 22.05.2012)
3.8.4. Reference to the articles with DOI:
- Zhang Z., Zhu D. Experimental research on the localized electrochemical micromachining. Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, 2008, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 926-930. doi: 10.1134/S1023193508080077.
3.8.5. Reference to the collection of articles:
- Astakhov M.V., Tagantsev T.V. [Experimental study of the strength of joints "steelcomposite"]. Trudy MGTU «Matematicheskoe modelirovanie slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh sistem» [Proc. of the Bauman MSTU “Mathematical Modeling of Complex Technical Systems”], 2006, no. 593, pp. 125-130. (In Russian)
3.8.6. Reference to meeting papers:
- Usmanov T.S., Gusmanov A.A., Mullagalin I.Z. [Features of the design of field development with the use of hydraulic fracturing]. Trudy 6 Mezhdunarodnogo Simpoziuma “Novye resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii nedropol'zovaniya i povysheniya neftegazootdachi” [Proc. 6th Int. Symp. “New energy saving subsoil technologies and the increasing of the oil and gas impact”]. Moscow, 2007, pp. 267-272. (In Russian).
3.8.7. Reference to internet-resource:
- Kondrat'ev V.B. Global'naya farmatsevticheskaya promyshlennost' [The global pharmaceutical industry]. Available at: http://perspektivy.info/rus/ekob/globalnaja_farmacevticheskaja_promyshlennost_2011-07-18.html. (accessed 23.06.2013)
3.8.8. Reference to a dissertation or extended abstracts of dissertation:
- Grigor'ev Iu.A. Razrabotka nauchnykh osnov proektirovaniia arkhitektury raspredelennykh
sistemobrabotki dannykh. Diss. dokt. tekhn. nauk [Development of scientific bases of architectural design of distributed data processing systems. Dr. eng. sci. diss.]. Moscow, Bauman MSTU Publ., 1996. 243 p..
3.8.9. Reference to GOST (Soviet/Russian state standard):
-GOST 8.586.5–2005. Metodika vypolneniia izmerenii. Izmerenie raskhoda i kolichestva zhidkostei i gazov
s pomoshch'iu standartnykh suzhaiushchikh ustroistv [State Standard 8.586.5 – 2005. Method of measurement. Measurement of flow rate and volume of liquids and gases by means of orifice devices]. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2007. 10 p.
3.8.10. Reference to patents:
- Palkin M.V. e.a. Sposob orientirovaniia po krenu letatel'nogo apparata s opticheskoi golovkoi samonavedeniia [The way to orient on the roll of aircraft with optical homing head]. Patent RF, no. 2280590, 2006.
3.9. Spelling rules
3.9.1. Letter "ё" is replaced by "е" everywhere except for surnames at special cases.
3.9.2. Period (not comma) is used for decimals (0.25 not 0,25).
3.10. Equations. Equations, chemical formulas, and charts are inserted in the appropriate place in the text body.
3.11.1. Figures should be submitted as .jpg or .tif files with resolution no less than 300 dpi. Figure size: no less than 5×5 cm and no larger than 18×24 cm. It is desirable to provide additionally source files in vector format for figures.
3.11.2. Figures are numbered in Arabic numerals by the order of mentioning in the text.
3.12. Figures should not be incorporated in the text body! Each figure is submitted as a separate page (and a separate file).
3.13. Figures are supplemented with figure captions in a separate Word file, font 12. Font size for figures and tables -12, similar to the main text body.
3.14. Requirements to tables
3.14.1. Each table is placed on a separate page in the end of the manuscript.
3.14.2. Tables are numbered in Arabic by their mentioning order in the text.