ИНЖЕНЕРНАЯ ГЕОЛОГИЯ. ГИДРОГЕОЛОГИЯ. ГЕОКРИОЛОГИЯ
Geoekologiya, 2018, Vol. 1, P. 21-34
V.S. Druzhinin, V.Yu. Osipov
Institute of Geophysics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IGF UB RAS) ul. Amundsen, 100, Yekaterinburg, 620016 Russia.
For the ﬁrst time on the base of volume fault-block tectonic model of the crystalline crust and the revealed peculiarities of seismicity of the Ural folded system and south-eastern part of the Volga-Ural anteclise, the schemes of seismotectonics were compiled, and seismic zoning and seismic hazard estimation were performed.
The main elements of the schemes are potential seismic-dangerous areas (PSDA). They are located, as a rule, at the intersections of deep faults and sublatitudinal dislocations; and they join nearby located tectonic seismic events similar by origin and trigger-induced by the character of their occurring. It is suggested to designate seismic events of this kind as tectonic trigger-induced earthquakes (TTIE). At the seismotectonics scheme several sublatitudinal sectors with each dimensions about 4° of northern latitude are plotted according to the features of the deep crustal structure and seismicity. Within latitudes 56°-60° N a single region is identiﬁed according to the seismic geodynamic situation (compression regime with a shear component), within which events can occur up to 5.0–5.5 magnitude and which represent seismic hazard. First of all, this refers to especially dangerous objects of capital construction; most of the designed and existing buildings and structures that do not ﬁt to this category do not need the estimation and account the seismicity of the geological environment.
Key words: Earth crust, seismotectonics, seismicity, seismic zoning, potential seismic regions, tectonic trigger-induced earthquakes.
1. Adushkin, V.V., Turuntaev, S.V. Tekhnogennaya seismichnost` – indutsirovannaya i triggernaya [Technogenic seismicity as induced and triggered]. Moscow, IDG RAS Publ., 2015, 364 p. (in Russian).
2. Anan`in, I.V. Russkaya ravnina i Ural. Seismicheskoe raionirovanie territorii SSSR [The Russian Plain and the Urals. Seismic zoning of the territory of the USSR].
Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1980, рр. 109–114. (in Russian).
3. Belousov, T.P. Iskhakov, I.A., Karakin, A.V., Muslimov, R. Kh., Mukhamediev, Sh.A., Turuntaev, S.B., Yunga, S.L. A ktivnye razlomy, napryazhennoe sostoyanie i seismichnost` Yugo-vostochnogo Tatarstana (predvaritel`nye rezul`taty) // Seismichnost` i seismicheskoe raionirovanie severnoi chasti Evrazii, ch. 2 [Active faults, stressed state and seismicity of the southeast Tatarstan (preliminary results) // Seismicity and seismic zoning of the northern part of Eurasia, Part 2]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1994, pp. 90–108. (in Russian).
4. Godzikovskii, A.A., Besstrashnov, V.M., Labzina, E. Yu. Zemletryaseniya i vzryvy Vostochno-Evropeiskoi platformy. Prirodnye opasnosti Rossii. Seismicheskie opasnosti [Earthquakes and explosions of the East European platform. Natural dangers of Russia. Seismic hazards]. Moscow, KRUK Publ., 2000, pp. 46–53. (in Russian).
5. Degazatsiya Zemli i genezis neftegazovykh mestorozhdenii: k 100-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya P.N. Kropotkina [Degassing of the Earth and the genesis of oil and gas deposits: to the 100th anniversary of the birth of P.N. Kropotkin]. Russian Academy of Sciences, Department of Earth Sciences, Institute for Oil and Gas Problems, A.N. Dmitrievsky, B.M. Valyaev, Eds.-in-Chief. Moscow, GEOS Publ., 2012, 515 p. (in Russian).
6. Druzhinin, V.S., Gulyaev, A.N., Kolmogorova, V.V., Parygin, G.I., Utkin, V.I., Kashubin, S.N. About the tectonic nature of the Ural earthquakes. Ural`skii geoﬁzicheskii vestnik, 2004, no. 6, pp. 29–43. (in Russian).
7. Druzhinin, V.S., Martyshko, P.S., Nachapkin, N.I., Osipov, V. Yu. Stroenie verkhnei chasti litosfery i neftegazonosnost` nedr Ural`skogo regiona [The structure of the upper part of the lithosphere and the oil and gas potential of the Urals region]. Yekaterinburg, IGF UB RAS Publ., 2014. 226 p. (in Russian).
8. Druzhinin, V.S., Martyshko, P.S., Osipov, V. Yu., Nachapkin, N.I. T ectonodynamic model of the crystalline crust of the Urals and adjacent territories.
Doklady akademii nauk, 2015, vol. 463, no. 2, pp. 183– 186. (in Russian).
9. Druzhinin, V.S., Martyshko, P.S., Udoratin, V.V., Osipov, V. Yu., Nachapkin, N.I. Regional seismic zoning of the Timan-Pechora plate and adjacent territories.
Vestnik Instituta geologii Komi NTS UrO RAN, 2014, no. 8, pp. 20–23. (in Russian).
10. Druzhinin, V.S., Osipov, V. Y u. S ublatitudinal dislocations of the Earth's crust of the Ural region – links of the system of lineaments of the Eurasian continent.
Ural`skii geoﬁzicheskii vestnik, 2016, no. 2, pp. 33–47. (in Russian).
11. Druzhinin, V.S., Osipov, V. Yu., Chuvashov, B.I. Dyna-mics of near-surface structures of the Urals region in the Upper Permian-Triassic time and tectonic zonation of the crystalline crust of the West Siberian geosyneclise. Litosfera, 2016, no. 4, pp. 114–124. (in Russian).
12. Druzhinin, V.S., Pustovalov, N.A., Papshev, G.A., Kosilova, M.V., Telezhuk, N.V. Kosinsky seismic event on March 29, 2010 in the Middle Urals. Georisk, 2010, no. 4, pp. 26–30. (in Russian).
13. Kashubin, S.N., Druzhinin, V.S., Gulyaev, A.N., Kusonskii, O.A., Lomakin, V.S., Malovichko, A.A., Nikitin, S.N., Parygin, G.I., Ryzhii, B.P., Utkin, V.I. Seismichnost` i seismicheskoe raionirovanie Ural`skogo regiona [Seismicity and seismic zoning of the Ural region]. Yekaterinburg, UB RAS Publ., 2001, 126 p. (in Russian).
14. Kolodyazhnyi, S. Yu. Structure and evolution of the Sura-Kama Shear Zone in the Cenozoic (Volga-Ural Anteclise of the Eastern European Platform). Geotektonika, 2015, no. 4, pp. 30–53. (in Russian).
15. Kopp, M.L. Vyatka dislocations: dynamics of formation and expression in the newest structure (Eastern European Platform). Geotektonika, 2012, no. 6, pp. 55–77. (in Russian).
16. Kusonskii, O.A. Geoﬁzicheskie observatorskie issledovaniya na Urale [Geophysical observational studies in the Urals]. Yekaterinburg, UB RAS Publ., 2012, 280 p. (in Russian).
17. Lomakin, V.S., Khalevin, N.I. On the seismicity of the Urals. Ural`skii geoﬁzicheskii vestnik, 2002, no. 3, pp. 89– 96. (in Russian).
18. Mirzoev, K.M., Gatiyatullin, N.S., Tarasov, E.A., Stepanov, V.P., Gatiyatullin, R.N., Rakhmatullin, M. Kh., Kozhevnikov, V.A. Seismic danger of the territory of Tatarstan. Georesursy, 2004, no. 1, pp. 44– 48. (in Russian).
19. Nikolaev, A.V. Vereshchagin, G.M. On the initiation of an earthquake by underground nuclear explosions. Doklady akademii nauk SSSR, 1991, vol. 319, no. 2, pp. 333–336. (in Russian).
20. Nikolaev, A.V. Problemy navedennoi seismichnosti – navedennaya seismichnost` [The problems of induced seismicity are induced seismicity]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1994, pp. 26–37. (in Russian).
21. Nikonov, A.A. A new stage in understanding the seismicity of the East European platform and its framing. Doklady akademii nauk, 2013, vol. 450, no. 4, pp. 465– 469. (in Russian).
22. Nikonov, A.A. Problemy vydeleniya neotektonicheskikh zemletryasenii na Vostochno-Evropeiskoi platforme v otsenke ee seismicheskoi opasnosti // Nedra Povolzh`ya i Prikaspiya [Problems of isolation of neotectonic earthquakes on the East European platform in assessing its seismic hazard // Bowels of Volga and the Caspian]. Saratov: Nizhnee-Volzhskii NIIGG Publ., 1996, Issue 13 (special), pp. 42–49. (in Russian).
23. Puchkov, V.N. Geologiya Urala i Priural`ya (aktual`nye voprosy stratigraﬁi, tektoniki, geodinamiki i metallogenii) [Geology of the Urals and the Urals (actual issues of stratigraphy, tectonics, geodynamics and metallogeny)]. Ufa, Poligraf servis Publ., 2010, 280 p. (in Russian).
24. Seismological monitoring of the Western Urals. Availale at: http://pts.mi-perm.ru/seismo_data/?page_id=1282 (in Russian).
25. Sidorov, V.A., Kuz`min, Yu.O. Sovremennye dvizheniya zemnoi kory osadochnykh basseinov [Modern movements of the Earth's crust of sedimentary basins]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1989, 183 p. (in Russian).
26. Stepanov, V.V., Godzikovskaya A.A., Lomakin, V.S. et al. Zemletryaseniya Urala i sil`neishie zemletryaseniya prilegayushchikh territorii Zapadnoi Sibiri i Vostochno-Evropeiskoi platform [Earthquakes in the Urals and the strongest earthquakes in the adjacent territories of Western Siberia and the East European platform]. Moscow, TSSGNEO Publ., 2002, 135 p. (in Russian).
27. Triggernye effekty v geosistemakh. Materialy II-go Vserossiiskogo seminara-soveshchaniya. Institut dinamiki geosfer: pod redaktsiei V.V. Adushkina, S.G. Kocharyana [Trigger effects in geosystems. Materials of the II-nd All-Russia seminar-meeting. Institute for Dynamics of the Geosphere: edited by V.V. Adushkin, S.G. Kocharian]. Moscow, GEOS Publ., 2013, 642 p. (in Russian).
28. Ulomov, V.I. Raionirovanie seismicheskoi opasnosti na territorii Rossii. FSSN (informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten`) [Zoning of seismic hazard in the territory of Russia. FISS (information and analytical bulletin)]. Moscow, 1994, no. 1. pp. 41–52. (in Russian).
29. Shuman, V.N. Nonlinear Dynamics of the Geomedia: Transient Processes and Critical Phenomena. Geoﬁzicheskii zhurnal, 2014, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 129–142. (in Russian).
30. Ryzhiy, B.P., Druzhinin, V.S., Yunusov F.F., Ananyin, I.V. Deep structure of the region and seismicity. Physics of the Planetary Interiors, 1992, no. 75, pp. 185–191.